Friday, December 31, 2010

Bringing in the New Year!!

Have anyone ever seen that movie "Despicable Me"?? I watched it last night and i liked it a lot. Now i want my own minions!! My own little army of minions to do whatever i want is kind of awesome. They can go do the hard works while i sit around, playing with my little projects.

Talking about projects, I got my blue sequin scarf from Charlotte Russe for free during Black Friday, and i had no idea what to do with it. I don't really like sequin, especially on scarves. I decided to turn it into a skirt. Little sewing on the back, add elastic waist band and ta-da, my very own sequin mini skirt!
Free Sequin Scarf from Charlotte Russe
 
Since my sequin skirt is very shiny, i decided to tone it down with plain black tank top, bomber jacket, thick black belt from Forever 21, boots from Macy's and the Cat's Eyes necklace and earrings from my own collection, Vee.Y Design. Now I'm ready for the New Year!

I also try to pair it up with a grey cardigan from Charlotte Russe for a more casual look.

Close up of the Cat's Eyes necklace and earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment